Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 42: Turn today's junk mail into something much more appealing

Rachel: Honestly we don't really get much junk mail... none today. So I've used a free magazine that a local shop hands out. As usual, my project has absorbed over 3 hours of my day. It doesn't look like much, but I had difficulties like bad lighting because I am working at night AGAIN. I have to figure out how to do these projects during the day!

Hannah: Went and had a beer with friends and created (with a little help ) a junk mail street. The bartender asked us to leave it. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Nora proceeded to smear lip gloss all over her "theater" this morning before I woke up. Hmmm. Wiped it off, along with most of the colors :( But now that I've showed her how this thing works, I think she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice street and very nice beers Han :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls have altered my perception of junk mail...we get so much. i will look at it with new eyes and a smile

    ReplyDelete