Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 24: Work only with green-colored materials today. Try working on a green surface for a real challenge

Hannah: My background is a green silk scarf. It is embellished with green felt leaves and flowers embroidered on. Basically Montana has very little green outside right now and I am craving it for sure. I realized I keep using flowers or leaves, please springtime come a little faster!

Rachel: a picture frame made with 4 different kinds of green paper, glue-stick, some green grass from a magazine, and a green pen. I've stuck it on my green cupboard door (not shown here). Green definitely inspires flowers and leaves! It's the first thing that comes to mind.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! the site has a radical new look. I like it. and isn't green an uplifting color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda! The paper-clip doorbeads were made and photographed by Hannah, and I photoshopped them to make an interesting background for our site. We actually made an entire door of paperclip doorbeads together when we were younger. That was back when we didn't have to search long for creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete