Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 41: Create a large version of something that would normally be much smaller.


Hannah: Another late, last-minute bit of creativity. Patchen models a large painted eye. Good thing it's the weekend.

Rachel: Ahhhh... this could have been such a fun one, if only I had time and space and less clutter! I'm posting my less-than-half-done large tabasco bottle. I'm not sure I'll ever finish it. But I may revisit this idea of enlarging something one day when I can get the paints out uninhibited (i.e. when the 3-yr-old isn't trying to paint the whole house) and stop coughing long enough to hold a brush.

1 comment:

  1. how fun and always wonderful to see the children participating...Rachel I was surprised to see a tabasco bottle in Italy! this is a fun project

    ReplyDelete