Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 29: Make a disguise for yourself, a friend, a pet, or an object. See if you can fool anyone with it.


Hannah: I had been wanting to create a photo like this ever since I saw a website with like photos. My son Patchen is pulling off a fantastic Frank Sinatra. We listened to the record to get in the mood...not sure if I really followed the prompt, but it sure was fun!


Rachel: I've disguised myself as color-challenged version of MC Bat Commander, who is the alter ego of Christian Jacobs of the Aquabats. Their creativity is inspiring. I especially love Pool Party on Yo Gabba Gabba. Did I fool anyone? Nah. My daughter was not impressed either. She couldn't wait for me to clean the eyeliner off my face. My mask ripped on the centerfold, and I don't have a widow's peak. I am definitely not as cute as Hannah's Frank Sinatra!!! Other than that, it was kind of fun. Now it's time to cook dinner!

5 comments:

  1. I love this Hannah! Tell Patch he did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, that is awesome! Keep the tooth gap! H

    ReplyDelete
  3. it reminds me of an old movie and Rachel reminds me of the Pink Panther. where did Patchen get that hand? Hi Priscella! give Sophia a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS Patchen's hand! Perspective is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Patchen's work here! You are a mastermind Hannah.

    ReplyDelete