Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 34: Work with wire or paper clips

Hannah: A sun-catcher sort of thing. Long day...There is always tomorrow.

Rachel: Well, here is my wire butterfly. I had higher hopes for it. I have crystal beads that I want to add to it, but this is all I have so far due to lack of time and energy. I had this silver-coated wire on hand, and it's very nice quality, so I wanted to do something that I could keep and enjoy. Hopefully this will get modified in the days to come and turn into something more exciting. I'm posting 2 pictures because it's hard to get perspective with the photo.

1 comment:

  1. i am not sure what i think about these but i have an aversion to paper clips. i would like to know if the diane who is a follower on this blog is the same diane who is my friend

    ReplyDelete