Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 28: Back to school. Use traditional school materials to make something nonraditional.


Rachel: I decided I wanted to work with white-out! That brought to mind an amazing bird I saw out of the corner of my eye as I was driving down the street the other day. I have no idea what kind of bird it was or what it really looks like, but I drew this from memory, using #2 pencil, eraser, notebook, and whiteout.


Hannah: That's right back to flowers and leaves! #2 Pencil and notebook paper Daffodils.

2 comments:

  1. i love looking at your art projects! I think Hannah is ready for spring with all the flowers coming out in her projects :) seems to still be winter here though, I'm kinda over it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, you noticed that Hannah is craving flowers? ha ha! I feel for you all up there in the everlasting winterland! You should both hop on a last-minute plane for a week over here. It's been lovely weather and there are a lot of flowers.

    ReplyDelete