Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 33: Use pens as your material/inspiration today. Draw with them, use them as construction material, or...?


Hannah: It was raining today! As you can see in the background it is snowing again. This is fabric pen on a white t-shirt. I'd like to do more t-shirts because they are functional and a fun gift, don't want to have a bunch of knickknacks gathering dust.


Rachel: Amen about the knickknacks. I decided to draw with an inkpen, and this is the result. I ended up not finishing all the tiny waves in the sea because it was putting me to sleep. I was actually sitting in the sun looking at the sea drawing this picture. Not my best work, but I'm just practicing... Drawing with pens is so different than pencils -- I appreciated this.

4 comments:

  1. April showers bring May flowers....smile
    I would like a black tee shirt with white pen depicting 7 grandchildren playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Hannah...I want it :)

    ReplyDelete