Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 35: Create instructions that others can use to make something and then have someone try it out.

Hannah: Again not a whole lot of time for this project. Matias thanks for being such a sport! I am glad he decided against the nail polish. Gotta love the DC Skate symbol.


Rachel: Well. I honestly thought I would NEVER get this one done... I couldn't think of ANYTHING. I was trying to complicate it too much in my head I guess. After seeing what amazing work Hannah did, I realized it could be a lot simpler than I was making it. Then, I saw my mom on Skype and she had made some of these neat little Easter things, which became my inspiration for this project. A cousin here tried out my instructions, which I had to translate into Italian.

5 comments:

  1. nail polish IS washable, but not washable off
    I like the seaweed moving at the bottom of the ocean as the fish swims by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matias can come over and draw on my mirror, with permanent stuff. Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I really like the way you work with your children! A friend in my church group told me she writes messages and prayers and verses to herself on her mirror with Dry Erase. It works really well. I have a bunch of different colors so I started writing messages to Ester. She went crazy and has been writing messages and wishes and reminders all over the mirror ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, that is so sweet what you did with the paper art I had tried. I assume Francesca did these? they are Beautiful and much better than mine, but since I was doing them at 2 am and in a hurry, I guess I won't slam myself! I was very excited to find something to put in Ester's Easter Eggs besides candy and she really liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought yours were better mom.

    ReplyDelete