Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 25: Work with nature. Go to your yard or nearby park and collect materials to work with.


Hannah: I cut a Aspen branch from my yard to make a kinetic piece of art...or a mobile! The leaves are images from nature connected to the branch with wire. I promise not to work with leaves tomorrow.


Rachel: So, nature is great, and on a better day I would have made something much more interesting. I usually have access to lovely things from the daycare garden, but I haven't personally been there in days because I've been so busy so everyone else is giving my child rides. This dorky little heart is just my way of saying I love nature, but today there was no time nor inspiration to make something that really does nature justice. In any case, these are lavender leaves, and some other leaves, which do not really stick with glue-stick.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Hannah! tomorrow you can make a portable leaf

    ReplyDelete