Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 54: Connect the dots. Make something using only dots. Pen, paper, hole punch, round stickers


Hannah: T-shirt #3...gift for Sophia. I used dots to create these flowers!

Rachel: Some old glass "dots", the kind people usually fill vases with. I had considered getting rid of these last year. Glad I didn't! I tried a mandala. It turned out a lot like some kind of Hawaiian quilt design. Very fun. Notice that I photographed my work while wearing my polka-dot slippers. Next morning my daughter was inspired to work with me as well.

2 comments:

  1. the dot designs are wonderful, i'm voting for 365 days of t shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the t-shirt is so wonderful! Although you didn't use puffy paint, it reminds me of the days when we used to make ourselves tshirts with dots and squiggles, etc. fun times.

    ReplyDelete