Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 66: Go grocery shopping and pick up something new specifically to work with.

Hannah: I chose two different Duck Tapes to work with. I have been a fan of Hello Kitty since I was about 5, so I couldn't resist! I made this cool little bag with a button closure.

Rachel: There is no duct tape at our local grocery store... and I don't think they even have printed duct tape in this country (Italy)! It's really cool! Anyway, at our store, I found mascarpone cheese and cocoa powder. I made a cut-out and now I have tiger-striped mascarpone. I'm going to try this on my next tiramisu and probably on my next cappuccino.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Rachel, cute and fun! I will try it soon...my mind is going crazy with all of the possibilites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the printed tape I buy is DUCK tape not DUCT tape

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had never heard of duck tape until now and it's difficult to relate to especially the pink kitty thing...i would rather eat what rachel made

    ReplyDelete