Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 45: Create an image with tape. Try making on a nontraditional surface. Leave for others to find.


Hannah: I made a Duct tape dad! I made it on the driveway for Isak to find. The kids were asking why I made him look so sad. I guess he doesn't like being made out of tape. The image is 4 feet high making it hard to photograph.
Rachel: I went to pick out some tape and decided duct tape was my favorite. Amazing how much we have in common (Hannah and I, not the duct tape and I). At a supermarket parking lot, I made a duct tape heart and left it on a shopping cart. I suppose that was an act of vandalism... Sadly, I did not have a cell phone or any camera with me, so my really amazing heart (just kidding) did not get photographed.

1 comment:

  1. the best use of duct tape i've seen to date! did Isak find himself on the driveway????

    ReplyDelete