Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 47: Work with flowers-artificial or real.


Hannah: Mobile #2...I used dried Bougainvillea blooms, beads, and a yarn covered hanger.

Rachel: Love flowers but don't really know what to do with them besides put them in a vase... plus I have a major aversion to fake flowers, and I don't have any dried ones on hand. I feel pretty lame because there are actually a lot of flowers out right now, in my area, and I didn't manage to come up with anything that neat. I was going to try to make a table centerpiece out of a variety of blooms or petals, but I ran into a major lack of time because we had company coming. So they got a good meal, but no centerpiece. Part of the meal was fava beans, so this is my cactus flower bean.

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see this. the bougainvillea is fascinating. mobiles are one of my favorite things. i wonder if you could do 365 days of mobiles????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel this creation could become a lovely piece of jewelry...i would wear them dangling from my ears!

    ReplyDelete