Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 55: Write an advertising jingle for something in nature. Bonus: Make a commercial to go with it.


Hannah: I didn't make a jingle, however I have had a lot of creative time updating old school chairs for a school fundraiser. Here is one I did with some 5th graders. It is nature inspired.

















Rachel: here is my jingle (no commercial... no bonus).

I am a key ingredient in curing your ailments and physical blemishes. I am a key component in architectural and fashion design. I come in a variety of colors so vast, it’s beyond your imagination. I’m the gift that doesn’t need to be given to be received. I’m the color you can put anywhere you want. I could be all you need on any given day. I am a flower. A simple, amazing, symmetrical, intricate blessing. What would your world be without me?

1 comment:

  1. Hannah the chair is wonderful! I can see you and Rachel in a "flower power" commercial...

    ReplyDelete