Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 58: Make something as big as you possibly can. See if you can make it lifesize

Rachel: I had a large amount of tissue-type paper because I had taken some from the recycling bin at a factory I did a job at. I couldn't bring myself to make any 3-d large object because I just didn't know what I would do with it, so I decided that a large surface such as a window could be a useful base for a piece of art. I intended to color/paint it, but I decided it looks nice white.
Hannah: I made large mushrooms. They are called Fly Agaric, a poisonous mushroom. This mushroom if consumed causes delerium, raving, and profuse sweating. Ha! doesn't sound too good. I put a bottle of wine next to, to show size.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the tissue paper tree and may try something like that, with help from grand kids, in the sun room... the mushrooms remind me of Alice in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda. Turns out that since our window faces a busy street, a lot of our friends have commented on the tree as they can see it driving by! It's a keeper! (until it's time to wash the window)

    ReplyDelete