Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 71: Time travel. Make something that seems like it came from another era.


Hannah: I glass etched a beer stein, with my last name initial. I really like the photo App from my iphone making the photo look old too! I don't know if it looks like it is from another era or not...but it does look sort of vintage.

Rachel: I am making a "stained glass" window decal (using some kit with colored glue-like tubes in it), copying a Tiffany window from the internet... definitely from another era. It may end up getting finished in yet another era. It is taking FOREVER. I worked on it an entire afternoon, and it's still not done. I've had to modify a lot of the colors by adding glue and gold shimmery dust, because the colors are too bright.

1 comment:

  1. people must have had more time in the "old" days or maybe they simply made different choices and one of the choices was to make something...

    ReplyDelete