Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 75: Get some chalk and work on the sidewalk near your home

Rachel: 5 minutes of "creativity" today, with my 3-year-old daughter. She had a blast but I was nervous because we were so close to the street where cars pass... So I drew something, but I don't think it can be considered as "art" because it is absolutely atrocious!






Hannah: I love drawing on a sidewalk with chalk. I chose to draw a Magpie, while considered to be a pest...I must admit I love them! The magpie is thought to be one of the most intelligent animals, it is one of the few species that can recognize itself in the mirror.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful Hannah! where did you get all this colored chalk? I have never seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must know that magpies are NOT my favorite bird because they spread the garbage everywhere and try to attack juliet. I did not know they could recognize themselves in the mirror and that makes me a little uncomfortable. did you ever watch "the birds" (Hitchcock)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is actually pastels not sildwalk chalk, but works the same, actually better

    ReplyDelete