Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 85: Work with words. Make an image out of just words or letters.

Rachel: Warped letters, which form the word "woman" in the shape of a woman. This had to be cut out because my painting skills late at night seem to be sloppy... eventually I'll decide what type of background this would look best on, and it will be glued down.


Hannah: Today I made a a container to hold my paintbrushes. I put words and phrases to keep myself positive through this creative journey. Sometimes it is hard to put yourself out there in a creative way. We are almost a quarter of the way through and that is quite an acomplishment!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah i remember the container you made from an empty Hershey's chocolate can. It had the kid's drawings and names... these are wonderful colors and useful makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rachel, your work is wonderful lately!

    ReplyDelete