Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 95: Ask a stranger for a suggestion of what to do today.

Hannah: So I didn't really ask a stranger, but this happened to fall on a day that I was supposed to make Patchen a superhero costume for his acting camp. In a way a stranger did sort of suggest what I do. Patchen came up with the idea...SUPER TOAST! So here it is. His power is shooting sticky jelly out of his hands. It can blind bad guys or it can feed hungry people. I made the knife with jelly on it, he didn't take it to camp because he thought it looked like Super Toast had just killed someone.


Rachel: Yeah, I didn't ask anyone either. Was not in the mood for that. I do think it would be a wonderful project, though, to create something someone else comes up with. I'll try to revisit this on a better day. So my contribution for the day is some photography of the creations of strangers. There was a religious festival in a small village here, and they made a lot of beautiful things on the ground, using flower petals (spanish broom, daisies, some type of red clover, etc.), coffee grounds, some rice or other grain, leaves, etc.

1 comment:

  1. i would call on super toast anytime! pear honey instead of strawberry might have looked less deadly... what a wonderful idea blind/feed...the dark and light in all of us.

    ReplyDelete