Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 12: Camouflage. Create or alter something so that is disappears into its background.


Rachel: This turned out a lot better than I thought it would. I had originally intended to glue some sand onto a seashell and photograph it laying on the sand at the beach. However, I didn't make it to the beach because I decided that I should do something more interesting. Searching for things I could paint on, I decided wood would be the best option, so hence the wooden IKEA pencil. I attached it to the magazine page using some gluestick and proceeded to paint with poster paints. Now it's hanging on my refrigerator.


Hannah: This was a fun project! I painted a carved African giraffe in front of my brick fireplace. I took the photo and then quickly washed it off. I wanted to paint one of my kids, but they kept moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment