Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 11: Work in a medium you're comfortable with using your nondominant hand.


Hannah: I chose to work with water colors. I created a rather angry looking version of some sort of Little Red Riding Hood. This was hard for me, my right hand wanted to get involved and was moving the entire time. I am sure I was quite a sight.


Rachel: (laughing as I imagine Hannah's right hand making involuntary movements)
I did not know that my left hand had it in it. That's a weird sentence. This project got done at midnight. I loved this one, as it was a great challenge to my capabilities. I was rather happy about what I was able to do using ONLY my left hand, a pencil, eraser, and some poster paints. It was getting hard to focus in the wee hours of the night, but I persevered.

No comments:

Post a Comment