Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 144: Use your feet as your hands and/or your hands as your feet as part of whatever you do today.


Hannah: I drew with my feet this lovely flower. Actually I was surprised how much control I did have, with only a little more practice...


Rachel: Well, I started out with higher aspirations... and I was actually surprised how much control I did NOT have! Also, my foot was cramping and the paper wouldn't hold still. So, to make things more complicated, I decided to trace my hand with my foot, instead of the usual tracing of the foot with the hand. But this only meant I was trying to move my foot while scrunched over... not a great result today! My creative thought about this project is: it would be more fun to go to the beach and make "handprints in the sand" instead of the usual footprints. But that will be for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment