Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 138: Make something inspired by a fictional character.


Hannah: This is created especially for Sam-I-Am the Dr. Seuss character that opens up his mind to green eggs and ham. This is green eggs and ham sushi!


Rachel: Green theme! Love the green eggs and ham, Hannah!
I've simply made an image (using photoshop) of a piece of jewelry I would make (this is a design) which would be inspired by Shrek. I have never seen the movie but it's a big green thing so it's the first fictional character that comes to mind. I recently noticed some clay for jewelry making in the supply store, so I may actually have to make this piece of jewelry someday. I would hang it on a necklace and give it to a Shrek-lover.
On a side note, if anyone is looking for ideas on who to pick as your favorite fictional character, do a google search with those exact words and you can read some very interesting stuff! I read about characters I had no idea existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment